Friday, September 19, 2008

Todd, Tasties, and Tidbits

First off, I love Todd Rundgren. I think I could hear 'Hello, It's Me' every day for the rest of my life and never get tired of it.

Second, Tyler and I just got back from Don Panchito's and we both think it's the one of the best Mexican restaurants in the world. They have this tomatillo sauce that I could eat with a spoon. I'm glad someone in town carries tomatillos so I can try to fake the sauce at home. Seriously, it is so frickin' good, and I have to stop myself from slurping the leftovers up after my tacos are gone. And First Wok is one of the best Chinese restaurants. How did little ol' Lincoln, Illinois get so lucky? If there was a good Italian place in town I don't think I'd ever want to leave. Bella Donna in Williams, Arizona needs to move here. *Homer Simpson gargle/drool*

As for tidbits, I don't really have anything else. Just food and music, that's what I like. But Tyler and I are going to look at a house on Sunday. So there's that. I'd say wish us luck, but we don't really need that until we decide to apply for a loan.

Anyway. Toodles!

No comments: